Struggling With Your Spanish?
There is no doubt that life in Spain can be a little tricky sometimes if you don´t speak the language, and many official bodies now insist that you take along an interpreter to avoid any errors in communication.
Here are some of the ways we can make your life here in Spain easier, with translating & interpreting solutions to meet your needs.
- Spanish lessons for adults & children
- Denuncias to the Guardia Civil following robbery, theft or other incidents
- Translation services for documents, emails, letters
- Accompanied visits to appointments, help with the Padrón, Town Hall and utility companies.
- Spanish driving licenses, re-registration of cars and ITV.
- Payment of IBI, local authority taxes and licenses.
- Telephone calls on your behalf
After every appointment you will receive a clear summary report to make sure you understand exactly what you have to do, meaning you can stop worrying about things getting "lost in translation"!