Rentals Solutions

This is one of the main areas of expertise here at Murcia Solutions as we can help you get your Tourist Board License here in Murcia. Should you be thinking of renting out your property, you need to be aware of the current rules and regulations in order to do things properly. Here are some of the ways we can help:

  • Registration of holiday homes with the Murcia Tourist Board.  We offer several packages to help you stay legal when renting out your holiday home and can help you obtain your Tourist Board License here in Murcia. The process is fairly straightforward, if a little drawn out. Fines for non-compliance for property owners are 600 to 6000 euros. 
  • Don´t get fined, get registered!!  Our services range from : Tourist Board License Registration only ( completion of the initial paperwork for your application) to a full "sign on the line" and leave it all to us package. 
  • Registration in the Guardía Civil system for holiday guest registration. Once you have a Tourist License, you are required by law to enter the guest details into the police system. I can obtain the passcodes necessary for you to do this from the Guardía Civil, making sure you comply with this legislation.
  • Rental rules - advice and help to make sure you comply with the latest rules, from a rental law & tax declaration perspective, including the newly introduced Modelo 179 rental income declaration process which is now applicable for all holiday rental income generated via ANY legal letting agency or web portal since Jan 1st 2018.
  • Energy Efficiency certificates. We can manage your EPC with our architect, meaning that if you want to sell or rent your property out, then you have a valid certificate, as required by law.
  • Looking for somewhere to rent ? Contact us to discuss your requirements as we have a variety of properties on long term let or Rent to Buy options across the area. Our website shows all the lastest listings.