Terms & Conditions
- Translation services are subject to a call out charge depending on the location of the appointment. This charge will be made clear when you book the appointment. The charge for waiting / interpreting is then added on top, with an hourly rate applied from the time you arrive at the appointment.
- The minimum time payable for interpreting is 30 minutes.
- Medical appointments in Mazarrón, Puerto de Mazzarrón, Isla Plana & La Azohía only. General Health and Minor injuries covered, serious or terminal medical conditions require a specialist Medical Translator and are excluded from this service.
- It is your responsibility to bring along to any appointment all the required paperwork and documentation. If you fail to do so and the issue can´t be resolved, then you are still liable for the translation and call out charges.
- Services under "Rental Solutions" may be contracted out to a third party, and this will be made clear when you engage our services.
- All fees and costings will be made clear at the start of the project.
- Where fees are payable to a 3rd party ( Architect, Assesor etc) these must be pre-paid.
- Tourist Board Registration and EPC certificates must be pre-paid.
- Services subject to IVA at 21%.